With many traditional features this three bedroom villa exudes character and charm whilst offering very comfortable and spacious family accommodation. Set on a hillside amongst pine forest and olive groves each villa will benefit from sea and mountain views. Viewing highly recommended – villas on a special introductory offer. A feature of these three bedroom villas is the substantial open plan living area opening out onto a large terrace and a dining area in the bay window of the kitchen.The ground floor also benefits from a spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and secluded terrace. On the upper floor both bedrooms have en suite facilities, fitted wardrobes and share a large private terraced area.
This superb location, in an area of outstanding natural beauty, is surrounded by pine forests intermingled with olive trees and provides the perfect environment for country walks and a peaceful lifestyle. Each villa enjoys a large garden and will benefit from uninterrupted sea and mountain views.
At the heart of this gated ‘village’ style development is The Lighthouse, an exclusive Spa incorporating an indoor and outdoor pool, gym, café, bar and shop. An ideal place to relax and enjoy the luxurious surroundings.
Close by you will find the Korineum Golf and Country club and within easy driving distance is the picturesque town of Kyrenia offering a wide variety of amenities..
Open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen.
Two double bedrooms with en suite facilities
Private roof terrace
SPECIFICATION (not a complete list)
• Reinforced concrete structure with block infill, pitched roof with under and over traditional tiles on a wooden frame
• UPVC double glazed window units, wooden frames to kitchen bays.
• Stone look tiled floors, fully tiled bathrooms and Ottoman style travertine window sills and on balcony wall.
• Inset wardrobes with decorative wooden doors
• Wood burner or open fire (depending on house style)
• Air conditioning unit to lounge
• Ceiling fans to upper bedrooms
• Gardens laid ready for planting or turf.
• All boundaries facing the road have a stone wall of approximately 120cm height with 60cm wide wrought iron railing every 5m for decorative purposes. The sides and rear borders will be planted with evergreen hedging.
• Driveways, car park and walkway from main gate will be paved, Infrastructure in place for courtesy lighting, external wall lighting and internal central lights.
• A carriage lamp will be provided beside each front door
• Choice of Turkish traditional pendant or chandelier style light either in stairwell or in the kitchen bay
• Tiled balconies