- Would you like to own an apartment in the most successful project in North Cyprus close to an outstanding sandy beach?
- Apartments range in price from 39,000 GBP to 250,000 GBP
- The pictures below give you a taster of what is on offer in this prestigious, award winning apartment complex.
North Cyprus Properties for sale from leading North Cyprus Property Estate Agent
Welcome to the website of The Homebuyers Estate Agency, The North Cyprus Property Estate Agent with strong links to the beautiful, sun drenched Island of Cyprus. This website is your window to a large and varied choice of North Cyprus Properties for sale. We have on our books a wide selection of North Cyprus villas and North Cyprus apartments.
Did you know Property in Northern Cyprus is currently cheaper than on any of the other Mediterranean Islands? As the prices of both villas and apartments are so competitive, now is a great time to think of investing in Property in North Cyprus.
We are an officially registered North Cyprus Property Estate Agent with an excellent selection of North Cyprus villas. Did you know that it is possible to purchase a villa in North Cyprus in its own grounds with a swimming pool for less than £100,000? When you browse around this website you will find North Cyprus Properties for sale at prices that represent outstanding value for money.
There are some North Cyprus apartments that cost as little as £35,000. Of course, this would only be a studio flat; however, properties in North Cyprus such as a 3 bedroom penthouse with commanding views of the sea can currently be bought for less than £70,000. So, if you ever wanted a place in the sun but thought you could not afford it then think again. An apartment or villa in North Cyprus is more easily affordable than you imagined.
North Cyprus Property market overview
North Cyprus is the most beautiful part of Cyprus; it has miles of unspoilt sandy beaches and breath taking mountain views. North Cyprus is Spain 30 to 40 years ago. These properties in North Cyprus are so cheap at the moment, that if you compare the price of North Cyprus property with that in South Cyprus, you find that properties sometimes only a few miles apart; one on the South side of Cyprus and the other on the North Cyprus side have a price differential of 3 or 4 fold. Yes, that is correct; at the moment property in North Cyprus is 3 to 4 times cheaper than property in South Cyprus. This is even more surprising when you realise that EU citizens can travel freely around any part of Cyprus, including North Cyprus.
Why are North Cyprus Properties so Cheap?
You should be aware that you cannot fly direct to North Cyprus
Well this is true, at present there are no direct flights to North Cyprus from UK. However, you can fly direct to Cyprus by flying to Larnaca on the South side of Cyprus. You can then pass freely between North and South Cyprus, so in practice means that you can fly direct to North Cyprus. As an alternative, you can fly to Turkey, land, wait on the airplane for 30 – 45 minutes and then continue your journey to Ercan, North Cyprus. This adds about 90 minutes onto the flight time.
There is a very limited availability of mortgages in North Cyprus
Sorry to report that there is no official system for mortgages in North Cyprus, this is one of the reasons the price of property in North Cyprus is so cheap. Some of the developers offer a "mortgage" but in reality what this means is that you are paying money to the developer as interest over a period of time, rather than a final payment on handing over the keys. Because of this, you then have a longish period of time in which to pay the developer the outstanding amount. This is of course done by the developer to increase sales.
Expenses when buying property in North Cyprus
To purchase a property in North Cyprus you have to pay a 0.5% tax on the value of the property at the time of signing the contract in order to register the sale. It is essential this is done in order to safeguard your interests.
- On hand over of deeds, when you have your permission to buy, usually 6 to 9 months later you pay 6% purchase tax.
- There is an annual property tax depending on size of property, about £100 to £150, this is equivalent to what in UK we call council tax, and as you can see it is considerably cheaper for property in North Cyprus.
- Solicitors cost for the purchase procedure are in the region of £1,250 to £1,350.
We hope this information helps you. Of course, there are many other factors to consider before purchasing property in North Cyprus, so please contact Homebuyers Estate Agency by e-mail: info@ homebuyersestates.com and we will be happy to share our experience with you.
- MAL004 4 bedroom villa in Malatya Northern Cyprus...Category: VillasPrice: 284,950 GBP
- Traditional Villa in the Heart of Catalkoy VillageCategory: VillasPrice: 149,950 GBP
- GRN12R Central location PenthouseCategory: PenthousesPrice: 74,990 GBP
- EDR02R 4 bed Turkish title re-sale villaCategory: VillasPrice: 254,990 GBP
- EST52R Traditional 4 bed villaCategory: VillasPrice: 149,995 GBP
- MOBGP2 Penthouse in BogazCategory: PenthousesPrice: 133,000 GBP
- Superb Investment Opportunity EsentepeCategory: VillasPrice: 239,900 GBP
- RSABKYLA Restored house in Lapta KyreniaCategory: VillasPrice: 550,000 GBP
- KAR34R SOLD Completed 2 bedroom townhouseCategory: VillasPrice: 69,950 GBP
- EDR05R Cypriot style village bungalowCategory: BungalowsPrice: 59,990 GBP
- EDR07R 4 bedroom villa with poolCategory: VillasPrice: 179,990 GBP
- Show more...